Monday, April 27, 2015

Business Lolita

Recently I put together my first business-like lolita coordinate for a big presentation at school. I already wear casual and regular lolita to school a few times a week, but for this coordinate I wanted to do something extra polished.



No two items in this coordinate are from the same brand. I spent a lot of time searching to find the perfect pieces.  Here's the rundown:

Hair Bows - Forever 21
Blouse - Ann Taylor Loft
Jacket - Innocent World
Skirt - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Target and Nordstrom
Shoes - Bodyline
Accessories - Vintage




Here are some of my favorite details from this coordinate. My favorite parts are the layering of the accessories, textures, and different shades of blue. I feel like I achieved a good level of balance between those three elements.








No comments:

Post a Comment