Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sailor Coord with Angelic Pretty's Vintage School JSK

One of my goals for the summer was to put together my first sailor themed coordinate. I had been searching for a nice sailor style dress online for a few months with not much luck, but when I saw Angelic Pretty's Vintage School JSK in navy, I knew it was perfect for what I was picturing. The navy, red and white color scheme is one of my favorite elements of the sailor style. I feel that this dress really balances the three colors between all of the small details that are incorporated throughout the design.

Outfit Rundown:

Hair Bow - Enchantlic Enchantilly 
Wig - Lockshop
Blouse - Bodyline
JSK - "Vintage School" - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Loris
Tights - Target
Accessories - Vintage
Shoes - Bodyline

I coordinated the outfit with pieces that incorporated red and white together to bring out both of those colors in the dress. I accessorized with lots of pearls to match the aquatic theme. I think the star motifs in the tights and bag make a cute addition to sailor imagery. 







I had the chance to wear this out to a local convention today, and it was so much fun to wear! The dress has a lot of fabric, so I can make it super poofy. I also love it when my glasses perfectly match a coord. 






Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment