Friday, January 8, 2016

LBC: 1 Main Piece, 4 Seasons with Angelic Pretty's Little Lady JSK

This week's challenge for the lolita blog carnival is to create a coord for each season using one main piece. I decided to use my new Little Lady JSK from Angelic Pretty, to try to coord it for the first time since it arrived in the mail. When I first purchased this dress I was worried about it not matching much, but it actually goes well with a lot of other accent colors! I'm very relieved and am looking forward to having an opportunity to wear it out soon. Click on any of the photos to view them larger!



Autumn

Coord Rundown:
Bolero - Ann Taylor
JSK - Little Lady - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Misty Sky - Angelic Pretty
Accessories - Ann Taylor
Bag - Vintage
Shoes - Bodyline

Autumn has the perfect weather for bringing out darker colors. Here I paired the dress with blue and sky motif accessories to create a cooler look.


Summer

Coord Rundown:
Blouse - Bodyline
JSK - Little Lady - Angelic Pretty
Scrunchy - Airy Star Gate - Angelic Pretty
Necklace - Dreamy Horoscope - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Socks - Hue
Shoes - Bodyline

I kept it light and simple for summer with a short sleeved blouse and ankle socks. Also I included a hair scrunchy to put my hair up. I'm planning on dyeing the ankle socks saxon blue to match a few things, hopefully I can get around to that soon.


 Spring

Coord Rundown:
Blouse - Bodyline
JSK - Little Lady - Angelic Pretty
Accessories - Forever 21, Claire's,
Tights - Fairy Topialium - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Parasol - Lolita Collective
Shoes - Bodyline

Spring means floral themes. Solid colored dresses make it easier to match printed tights into a coord, so I paired floral tights and a flower crown to create a fairy inspired look. And of course a matching parasol for all the rainy spring days!


 Winter

Coord Rundown:
Capelet - Angelic Pretty
JSK - Little Lady - Angelic Pretty
Hair Bow - Angelic Pretty (sorry it blends in with the sheets so much)
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline

Winter weather gets too cold for me, so I wanted to warm this outfit up with brighter tones, bringing out the warmth in the ivory color of the dress. Mixing in different variations of beige, gold, and mocha really does the trick.


Bonus detail photos



I hope you enjoyed the coordinates! Check out the other participants from this week below:





5 comments:

  1. Love how most of the girls used their own wardrobe to do this challenge. Really like the Winter and Spring outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like using my own wardrobe for the challenges because then I can wear the outfits.

      Delete
  2. I love this - a very different feel to each co-ordinate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried my best to give a different theme to each coordinate, thank you!

      Delete
    2. I tried my best to give a different theme to each coordinate, thank you!

      Delete