Sunday, February 14, 2016

Fairy Tale Princess Inspired Valentine's Day Coord



Here is my coordinate for Valentine's Day this year!



Outfit Rundown:
Hairbows - Angelic Pretty
OP - Bodyline
Peignoir - Vintage
Accessories - Vintage
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Socks - Day Dream Carnival - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline

I was going for a fairy tale princess inspired look with this coord. I got the vintage peignoir a few weeks ago from an antique shop, thinking it would be the perfect piece to add a flowy feel to my outfits. I layered on as many pearls as I could with necklaces, bracelets, broaches, and even the pearls on the white alice bow. The unicorns on the daydream carnival socks are the perfect detail to match the theme. Gold shoes finish off the princess look. <3


Sheer fabrics always add such a delicate touch!


I also finally bought a pink bag after having looked for one for a few years now.


How many pearls can I even fit into one outfit?


Two alice bows for twice the cuteness.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment