Friday, October 28, 2016

Revisiting My First Lolita Dress for New Coords



I thought now that I've been wearing lolita for a few years, it would be a fun idea to redo my coords with my first dress to see how my style has changed. I still like my first dress and wear it often, but this challenge gave me some time to think of new ways to wear it.  


Outfit Rundown:
Blouse - Metamorphose
JSK - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Accessories - Enchantlic Enchantilly, Algonquins, Angelic Pretty, Btssb, Sanrio
Socks - Magical Etoile - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline

I've always wanted to pair this JSK with mint since I bought it, but only just recently got enough mint pieces in my wardrobe to make the coord. Mint x pink x red is one of my favorite color schemes! It's so upbeat and cheerful. 


Outfit Rundown:
Bow - Enchatlic Enchantilly
Jacket - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Loris
JSK - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Neckace - Claire's
Socks - unknown Taobao brand 
Shoes - Bodyline

AP hoodies are so comfy and they have pockets! I'm going to have to get some more in my wardrobe soon. This was a more casual outfit that I wore to the mall the other day. This dress is great because it's a bit longer in length. Here I paired it with light pink and red for accents, keeping it more simple by just matching the main colors in the dress.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment